Sooooo…. It’s been quite a while. I haven’t stepped up my game on blogging and even writing in general, and I dutifully apologize for it; Summer Lazy Syndrome currently has me tightly in its vile clutches. Yes, the same syndrome that makes you just want to stay in the nice, cool, air-conditioned house Netflixing or gaming the day away, instead of doing something mildly productive like writing, reading, filling out scholarships, getting a jump on a very extensive Shakespeare reading list for the fall, or doing this-and-that for your driver’s exam (yes, shamefully, I am one of those that needs to retake it. WIM.). But, since I’ve only about 5 more weeks until I get started on those intimidating eighteen credits that’ll be piled up quite heavily on my plate, so I figured, might as well not waste any more time (“Took you long enough!” some of you might be thinking. And yes, you’d be right. Unfortunately.). Here’s a quick update on what you can probably expect from the likes of me the next few months or so:
- At least 3-4 new articles next month. It’s not as many as I’d like, but oh well.
- Multiple references to certain media and even pop culture. It’s in my nature to usually address these things once in a while.
- Expect an occasional article in the fall. Probably mostly reviews, as both Pokemon Sun and Moon, and S.W. Rebels: Season 3 are coming out, but since I’ll genuinely be constantly burning the midnight oil trying to get everything school-wise done, it’ll be highly unlikely I’ll have any real time for leisure writing… (All the more reason to do it now, I suppose…)
- Some of the things I blog about will actually not always be in this blog, although I dearly love this one (due to picture and editing purposes. And all my faithful followers– you guys are da bomb! ^.^ ). I’ve started blogging for “The Odyssey,” since early July and have written quite a few articles for them, although most don’t get shared a ton. I was quite shocked when I saw my second-to-most recent get 31 shares, actually! O.O
- I’ll try to blog more during breaks and holidays, but no promises…. Professors have this tendency to schedule a LOT of homework over break (especially FALL break), so 50-50 chance that I’ll be blogging.
Again, apologies for lagging so far behind in blogging; I’ve been a mega lazy bones this summer… I hope y’all are having a terrific summer nonetheless, whether it’s chilling at the beach, or having a family barbecue! 🙂
Image credit: http://lunarthunderstorm.deviantart.com/art/Shiny-Zorua-361837319